Tuesday 25 September 2012

Haye: I will not fight Klitchko in Ukraine


David Haye annouced today he will not consider fighting Vitali Klitchko in Ukraine. The British two weight World Champion is adamant he will not fight in Ukraine due to health and safety reasons. Haye sensationally annouced that 'Crazy Rascists have already sent him death threats.' and He will be more than willing to face Vitali in Germany.

The 31-year-old is now focused on securing a fight with the older Klitschko – on the proviso that the bout takes place in Germany.

"I've never been to Ukraine but I have heard it's very dangerous for a black man," Haye said. "There are crazy racists who have already sent me death threats. So Germany would be the best and safest place for me to beat Vitali and get out of the stadium alive."

The Klitschkos usually fight in Germany where they earn their biggest television purses but Haye is unimpressed with their choice of opponent.

"He [Vitali] has promised the world so many times that he could knock me out," said Haye. "That is rubbish. I'm too fast, too sexy and too talented to be blown away by a large, slow robot from the Ukraine.

"I think the fight Haye against Vitali Klitschko is the only heavyweight fight the world wants to see. I am not interested in fighting against 50 wimps like the Klitschkos do."

No comments:

Post a Comment